How to Make NATURAL FLY STRIP (SALLYE)
- 1Place honey, sugar and water in small saucepan.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil, and continue boiling until mixtures thickens. Stir often to keep from burning.
- 3Remove from heat and allow to cool
- 4Cut 18 to24" strips of tape. Punch a hole in one end and thread a piece of twine through the hole, making a hanging loop.
- 5Dip the strips in the thick honey mixture until coated and hang outside to dry. This takes about 30 minutes
- 6Hange strips in most heavily infestated areas. Replace as often as needed.
- 7If you have outside pets, these are great to hang near their feeding dishes and houses.