Peppermint Foot Salve (for him)
Peppermint is great for both pain relief and circulation
How to Make Peppermint Foot Salve (for him)
- Heat the beeswax and cocoa butter over a low heat in a double boiler or in microwave add the almond oil and heat through. Once melted, add the essential oil and mix well. Pour into a clean glass jar and allow to cool completely. The mixture will harden as it cools.
use on feet at night and cover with socks.
Stress: Like most other essential oils, peppermint is able to provide relief from stress, depression and mental exhaustion due to its refreshing nature. It is also effective against anxiety and
Irritable Bowel Syndrome: The muscle relaxing property of peppermint oil has been found to ease irritable bowel syndrome. This has been validated through preliminary scientific research though the exact mechanism is still unknown.
- Antispasmodic: Peppermint oil is very effective for gastroscopy, colonoscopy and during double-contrast barium enema. It is applied intraluminally. Further benefits of peppermint oil due to its antispasmodic properties are being studied.
- Pain Relief: Peppermint oil can be used externally for providing relief from pain. It is believed that the presence of calcium antagonism in peppermint oil aids in removing pain. It is cooling in nature and therefore helps reduce fever.
- Immune System: Peppermint oil increases your immunity to diseases and therefore helps you in preventing a number of diseases.
- Blood Circulation: It also improves blood circulation
- Skin Care: Peppermint oil contains Menthol, which is good for skin. It gives a cooling effect. Further it nourishes dull skin and improves oily skin.
- It is believed that peppermint oil is useful for treating cancer and tuberculosis