Mint Moji-Toe Foot Scrub
How to Make Mint Moji-Toe Foot Scrub
- Mix the salt, oils, mint and lime juice together. If you have any left over, you can store it in the fridge for up to a week.
- First soak feet for 5-10 minutes in warm water. Then Drain water. Is using a foot basin refill with clean water.
- Sit the scrub on the edge of the bathtub, or near your foot basin and keep a towel by your side.
- Sit on the edge of your bathtub with your feet near the faucet.
- One foot at a time, scrub well with the mixture, focusing on the roughest parts.
- Scrub each foot for at least five minutes.
- Rinse with water, but just well enough to get all the salt and other solid ingredients off.
- Don’t try to rinse off the oil. You want to leave that on.
- Gently pat your feet dry.
- After you’ve gently dried your feet, they’ll be oily, so be careful walking.
- Moisturize your feet with your favorite moisturizer.
- Put socks on and leave on over night.