Mint Moji-Toe Foot Scrub
How to Make Mint Moji-Toe Foot Scrub
- 1Mix the salt, oils, mint and lime juice together. If you have any left over, you can store it in the fridge for up to a week.
- 2First soak feet for 5-10 minutes in warm water. Then Drain water. Is using a foot basin refill with clean water.
- 3Sit the scrub on the edge of the bathtub, or near your foot basin and keep a towel by your side.
- 4Sit on the edge of your bathtub with your feet near the faucet.
- 5One foot at a time, scrub well with the mixture, focusing on the roughest parts.
- 6Scrub each foot for at least five minutes.
- 7Rinse with water, but just well enough to get all the salt and other solid ingredients off.
- 8Don’t try to rinse off the oil. You want to leave that on.
- 9Gently pat your feet dry.
- 10After you’ve gently dried your feet, they’ll be oily, so be careful walking.
- 11Moisturize your feet with your favorite moisturizer.
- 12Put socks on and leave on over night.