How to Make Amish folk Medicine for Warts
- Soak a bandage in Castor oil and tie around the wart region
- Apply Celandine or Milkweed Juice to the wart.
- Touch wart with a tooth pick soaked in castor oil (also helps eliminate corns)
- Rub Wart with raw potato peelings
- Wash wart region 3 times a day with baking soda and water solution
- Apply the milky juice of a dandelion to the wart
- Rub the wart each day with a piece of white chalk
- Apply wood ashes to the wart.
- Apply Iodine daily
- Rub fresh garlic on the wart daily
- From Bob Weiner
My son battled warts for over a year while in middle school. I cant tell you how hard that was on him as children can be so cruel! I went to the Dr's office for months and spent plenty of $ between that and over the counter wart freeze etc....Then I found distilled white vinegar. That's right.....plain ol vinegar! I cut cosmetic pads in very small pieces (just enough to cover the wart) and put the pieces in a small Tupperware container and filled with vinegar. Apply after shower every nite and cover with a band aid or tape. remove in the morning and wash hands. I SWEAR BY IT!!!!! It DOES work with in two weeks the warts turned very black and hard. They eventually fell off leaving a raw area I treated with anti biotic cream without covering!!!! tried and true!
- Sandy Mika says
the vinegar works too, my daughter used apple cider vinegar fot her planter warts and they were gone within two weeks