Yummy Turkey Sausage Dinner
- 1 pkg
- turkey sausage, (polska kielbaska), cut into bite size pieces
- 2 medium
- zucchini, i quartered these
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- rotel tomatoes(i used chunky)
- 1/2-1 c
- chicken broth
- fresh mushrooms, sliced(no measurement here, use as many as you like)
- 1/2 stick
- marg/light or reg, or real butter.
- 1-2 Tbsp
- self rising flour
- 1 clove
- 3-4 c
- rice, cook
FOR SEASONINGS I USED CAJUN AND SEASON ALL. A LITTLE GROUND SALT AND PEPPER
How to Make Yummy Turkey Sausage Dinner
- 1Heat margarine in skillet or pot. Add onions,garlic, zucchini, sausage, mushrooms and seasonings. Cook on medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- 2Add tomatoes and broth, continue cooking. Bring to a slow boil, mix a small amount of broth with flour, pour into pan, whisk until mixture thickens to a loose gravy consistency.
- 3Meanwhile cook rice as directed on box. Serve turkey mixture over hot rice. Enjoy!