Turkey Veggie Burgers
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 1 can(s)
- low sodium black beans (rinse, drain and mash)
- 1 medium
- zucchini (grated)
- 1/4 or 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese (fat free if preferred)
- 1 c
- bread crumbs (panko, seasoned, plain, your choice)
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- montreal steak seasoning (less if you don't like spicy)
How to Make Turkey Veggie Burgers
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Weigh on a scale to make 1/4 pound burgers. You should get 10 burgers.
- 3Grill on the George Forman grill for about 7 minutes to 165 degrees.
- 4Serve on Slimwich bun. I like a slice of tomato, pickles, onions, mustard and a swipe of low fat mayo. Yummy and only 250 calories if I calculated correctly.