I kept this recipe because I really liked it. I added avodados and black olives to mine..Probaby went off diet with these, but I like them! :)
So try this quick and easy entree as no-hassle fare at your next casual dinner party.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- olive oil, divided
- 1 lb
- turkey cutlets
- 1 Tbsp
- taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 c
- sour cream (or a little more than 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 c
- chopped red onion (or as much as you desire)
- 2 Tbsp
- cilantro, fresh, chopped
- tortillas (any kind) and (any size) the larger the tortilla, the fewer servings
- bell pepper, any color, cut into thin strips
- 1/3-3/4 c
How to Make Turkey Tacos
- 1Heat 1 Tablespoon oo in a large skillet. Sprinkle turkey cutlets with taco seasoning; cook 2 minutes per side or just until cooked through. Transfer turkey to cutting board and cut into strips.
- 2Add sour cream, onion, and cilantro to skillet. Cook 1 minute, stirring, until heated through. Return turkey strips and juices to skillet.
- 3To crisp each tortilla, place 1 teaspoon of oil in a medium skillet and heat until very hot. Fry tortillas 1 minute per side. Fill each one with one-quarter of the filling. Top with one-quarter of the pepper strips and 1 tablespoon salsa.