- 1-16 oz
- ground turkey
- 4 Tbsp
- taco seasoning mix
- 11/2 c
- fat free refried beans
- 11/4 can(s)
- diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 3/4 c
- fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 9 oz
- bag of ranch or taco flavored chips,crushed
- 1 small
- lettuce head
- 1 medium
- chopped onion
How to Make TURKEY TACO BAKE
- 1Brown turkey and onions in a nonstick pan,when the turkey is opaque, add the taco seasoning and a little bit of water to help distribute the seasoning.
- 2Stir in beans, canned tomatoes and Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with pam spray and line the bottom of dish with crushed chips,Spread the turkey mix on top of chips, then top with 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat this layering with other half of turkey mix and cheese.
- 3Bake@ 375* ( 190*C ) oven for about 25 mins until cheese is all melted.
- 4Serve on top shredded lettuce with diced tomatoes or salsa (drained) and possibly fat free sour cream.
ONCE COOLED DOWN TO ROOM TEMPATRUE,YOU CAN PUT IT IN A FREEZE ZIPLOC BAG AND INTO THE FREEZER...