Turkey Salad Sandwich (pear,potato chips & cherries)
This combination is tasty,crunchy and cool, and it might just be a new favorite.
- 1 pkg
- applegate turkey, sliced
- fresh pear, diced small
- 1 c
- dark fresh cherries, pitted and split in half
- 1/3 c
- cain's mayo (or your favorite brand),more or less to taste
- 1 pkg
- north fork sweet-potato chips, crushed
- hot dog buns/or rolls
- iceberg lettuce
How to Make Turkey Salad Sandwich (pear,potato chips & cherries)
- 1Cut the turkey into small bite-sized pieces, toss with diced pear,craisins,chopped celery and mix with mayo. Chill until ready to assemble sandwiches.
- 2Serve in your favorite split roll, with a tablespoon of crushed sweet-potato chips on the top.