Turkey Provolone Wedge
Finding other flavors to mix was fun.
I added ingredients that I like on a pizza along with ranch dressing.
The provolone goes well with turkey and the onion rings adds that extra zip.
How to Make Turkey Provolone Wedge
- 1Spread your dough into a pizza pan and cook as you would for a pizza but do not let it get completly over cooked about 10 minutes in a 350 oven.
- 2Take it out of the oven and using a pizza cutter or sharp knife cut it into quarters so the you have four even pieces.
- 3Remove two of the pieces and set aside.
- 4On the two remaining pieces that are on the baking sheet or stone, place 1 slice of provolone cheese on each piece. Next layer the Turkey spinach and bacon. On top of the bacon add the additional slice of provolone. Put it back in the oven for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- 5While it is baking spread ½ of the ranch topping on each of the pieces of cooked dough you set aside.
- 6When you remove from the oven add your cooked onion rings and whatever additional toppings you desire. Put the wedges with the ranch dressing on top and eat!