- 1 can(s)
- fat-free, condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- bag frozen veggie combo like, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- 2 c
- cooked, cubed left-over turkey
- 8 oz
- ronzoni healthy harvest spaghetti
How to Make Turkey primavera
- 1In medium saucepan, mix soup, milk, cheese, garlic powder and veggies. Heat to boiling over medium heat.
- 2Reduce heat to low. Cover, cook 10 min, or until veggies are tender. Cook spaghetti as directed, drain well.
- 3Add turkey to soup mix and heat through. Spoon soup mix into spaghetti and stir gently to coat.