Turkey Pot Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)cream of potato soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 cfrozen veggies, i use a mix corn, peas, carrots and green beans
2 cdiced turkey mean (both white and dark meat)
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 tspminced garlic
1 tspground turmeric
1 tspground white pepper (black is fine to)
1 tspsalt or to taste
2pie crusts (top and bottom, i used store bought to save time.)
How to Make Turkey Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large pan on stove add butter and minced garlic with onions.
Sauté onions till soft and then add both cans mixing veggies and turkey in.
- Heat until hot adding rest pepper, turmeric, and salt to taste.
- Prepare a 9 inch pie pan with one crust (unbaked) on bottom. I advise you to grease
Pie pan so it doesn't stick. Dump hot mixture into pie crust and then add the other pie crust
On top decorating to your liking.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve Hot!
Serves: 6 - 8