- 16 oz pkg whole wheat pizza dough
- 1/2 c
- pizza sauce
- 6 oz pkg thinly sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 c
- thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded italian-style cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- snipped fresh italian parsley
How to Make Turkey pepperoni, whole wheat pizza
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray a baking sheet w/ cooking spray. On floured surface, roll out dough into a 12" circle. Place dough on pan, building up the edges to form a crust.
- 2Prick dough w/ a fork, and bake 10 mins. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top sauce evenly w/ pepperoni slices and mushrooms. Sprinkle w/ cheese.
- 3Bake about 20 mins, or until cheese melts and crust is light brown.