meatloafs. It just needs more spices. The family will never know the difference!!
How to Make Turkey/Mex Meatloaf
- Add egg and salsa to meat work through well.
I use my washed clean hands!
- Add the onion flakes and mix
- Add 2 cups breadcrumbs start working it in the
turkey mixter add more breadcrumbs. I like my
quite dense so I use quite a bit of crumbs.
- Spray a loaf ban w/canola oil and put mixture in
pan leveling out the meat evenly.
- Cook at 375 uncovered for 1-1.5 hours.
I also have used a square 9 inch glass pan..
it works out nicely too.
Make sure you cook to 165 degrees. I use meat thermoter a lot!!