Turkey Meat Loaf
1 lbground turkey
2eggs or equivalent egg substitute
1 cgrated zucchini
1/2envelope lipton (dry) mushroom soup mix
1/2 ceach, green pepper, onion, mushroom chopped
1/4 cworcestershire sauce
2 tspbeef bouillon, granules
1 can(s)tomato sauc (small can)
2 tspeach salt , pepper and basil
1/4 cdry bread crumbs
How to Make Turkey Meat Loaf
- mix all together in a large bowl.
- pack into a loaf pan, let marinade at least 2 hours, covered with foil
- bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour with foil
- remove from oven, remove foil, and drain broth into a small saucepan. return to oven, uncovered and bake an additional 15 minutes or until rest of meal is ready to serve.
- you can top with a couple tablespoons of tomato soup or ketchup when returning to oven for the last 15 minutes.
- make thin gravy with the saucepan of drippings.