★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lb1/4" thick turkey breast cutlets
1 tspolive oil
1/2 cdiced onion
1 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 tspeach, black pepper, dried thyme
1/4 tspdried basil
2 clow sodium tomato sauce
How to Make Turkey Marinara
- spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and put on medium high burner.
- dredge turkey in flour and place in skillet
- fry 2-4 minutes on each side until lightly browned. remove and set aside.
- in same skillet place olive oil, onions and spices. cook over medium heat stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- add tomato sauce, cook 1 minute, then add turkey cutlets
- cover and heat thru, another 5 minutes, or until ready to plate up
- Calories : 184
3.5 grams fat
2.1 g dietary fiber
49 mg cholesterol
79 mg sodium