Turkey made Simple
How to Make Turkey made Simple
- Liberally salt,pepper&garlic the entire turkey, place in roasting pan.
- peel whole onions and cut in half, cut oranges in half.
- place inside cavity
- cut stick of butter in half and place half under each skin of the breast.
- add the white wine in pan and drizzle top of turkey with olive oil.
- cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 325 degree for 5 hrs ( 15 mins per lbs)...so adjust if turkey is different size...
- uncover last 30 minutes for a golden brown turkey.