Turkey lettuce wraps by freda
Hope you'll consider leftovers made simple, yet everyone enjoys. I promise, They won't say "leftovers again"!
- lettuce leaves, washed and cleaned
- sliced turkey ( leftover from turkey day, or deli turkey)
- leftover cranberry sauce
- leftover stuffing
- flour tortillas (optional)
- avocado slices, tomatoe slices, & shredded cheese (is optional)
How to Make Turkey lettuce wraps by freda
- 1Lay your tortilla (optional) on the plate,
Then Place the Lettuce on your tortillas,
OR (Just Omit the tortilla)
and follow the remaining directions:
Place a washed letuce leaf flat on your plate.
- 2layer on the lettuce leaf,
Sliced turkey, (leftover from Thanksgiving dinner,)
Then a spoon of cranberry sauce,
add a spoon of leftover Stuffing
Plus any of the Optional Items,
now Roll up as for a burrrito.
(Cheese, avocado, & tomatoes is optional.)
You can add tomatoes and avacodo slices to this and it is soo good. One of my favorite things to make out of leftover turkey, I add the avocado to mine.