Turkey Burger Patties
How to Make Turkey Burger Patties
- 1In a medium sized bowl, break up meat and add spices, mixing well
- 2Cover with plastic or a lid and refrigerate at least an hour or two, to let the flavors marinate
- 3Divide mixed meat into 5 sections. Using a long sheet of wax paper, place one ball of meat on one end, fold paper over, and flatten patty to desired thickness and size.
- 4Preheat skillet on medium high heat, and add 1 teaspoon olive oil, using a pastry brush coat skillet bottom
- 5place your meat patty in skillet (however many you will be frying).
Cover and refrigerate any unused meat.
- 6turn burner down to medium once you flip your burger and cook until your desired browness.
- 7serve hot on a bun, with your favorite toppings.
Lettuce, tomatoe slices, onion slices and pickle. Yum Yum