1 pkgstove top stuffin mix
8-10 ozherb and garlic sliced turkey
16 ozyour choice of shredded cheese. i use co-jack
1 can(s)drained corn...or veggie of your choice
1 pkgidahoan instant potatoes. i love 4 cheese
1 can(s)turkey gravy
1 can(s)jelled cranberry sauce
How to Make Turkey Bake
- Stack sliced turkey around in the casserole, making sure it's even in thickness.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and add the well drained corn.
- Make the spuds but don't let them set in the pan, actually pour them on the top while they are still like a milkshake...easy to mold. Spread the spuds to the edge to seal so nothing bubbles up from the bottom.
- Cover and cook for 30-40 minutes in a 365 degree oven. If you like, you can take the lid off at the 30 minute mark and it will brown the spuds some.
- Heat the gravy to pour over once it's cut and served. Serve with cranberry sauce and a salad and you can almost close your eyes and see the bird!
NOTE: This dish freezes up so well I have eaten it when it was in the freezer for over a month. I cut it into 6 pieces but if you have big eaters, this will feed four easy.