Turkey Bacon Quiche
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1store bought or homemade pie crust
4 sliceturkey bacon
1/2 csour cream
16 oz container greek yogurt, plain
1/4 tspgarlic salt
2green onions, including greens
How to Make Turkey Bacon Quiche
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9" tart pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Roll crust into tart pan and press into bottom and up sides of pan. Trim any excess. You may blind bake the crust if you wish, but it is not necessary.
- Cook turkey bacon in a saute pan on stove top until crisp. Cut turkey bacon in 1/2 inch pieces and spread on bottom of pan. Add minced shallots.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with sour cream and yogurt. Add salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Pour egg mixture slowly into crust. Add remaining minced shallot evenly over the top of the egg mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until a toothpick or knife inserted into center of quiche comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack in pan for 5 minutes.
- Slice green onions, including green parts, and spread over top of quiche. Remove tart pan sides, slice into 8 wedges, and serve warm.