Teryaki Turkey Meatloaf
Serve this with a side of crispy garlic butter potatoes, hand made mashed potatoes (not those potato buds, a crispy green salad with toasted sesame dressing or the chicken fried rice recipe I have up and you have a poor man's dinner fit for a king!
Just a sidenote: you can double and even triple this recipe to feed a family or even an army!!
How to Make Teryaki Turkey Meatloaf
- Wash hands throughly! Put the ground turkey, Italian Seasoning, rolled oats and Teryaki Sauce into a large bowl.
- Mix them up well until the turkey turns the same hue as the teryaki sauce. Cover and put in the fridge and let rest for two hours.
- After letting it rest for two hours, form into a nice loaf shape and put into a 8 by 8 square pan.
- Cook for 45 mins or until the juices run clear and a nice crust forms on top.
- Let cool for 30 mins and slice into portion sized pieces. Serve with your choice of rice, potatoes or salad.