taters n spinach saute
- 1-11/2 c
- leftover spicy sweet potatoes
- 1-2 c
- chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 c
- chopped red onion
- 1/2 c
- chopped red bell pepper
- olive oil (i used garlic and herb flavored)
- feta cheese
AMOUNTS ARE NOT EXACT I HAVE A BAD HABIT OF NOT MEASURING IF IM MAKING UP RECIPE SORRY JUST USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT SPINACH TENDS TO COOK DOWN A LOT AND IT DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL TASTE FOR ONION AND PEPPER
How to Make taters n spinach saute
- 2chop red onion and pepper, add to pan,adjust heat to med-high, chop spinach and cut potatoes in half(they will already be quartered)
- 3saute onions and peppers until slightly softened, add spinach, saute another 5 min or so. add potatoes at last min(they just need to be in long enough to warm)gently stir, i also added more olive oil and a sprinkle of cayenne, toss to coat.
- 4turn off heat, you can sprinkle feta on while still in pan or after plating.