Virginia (Ginger) Dean
1 lbground turkey
1/8-1/4 ctaco seasoning
1medium onion, chopped (optional)
88 inch flour tortillas
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
8 ozsour cream
24 ozjar great value® white corn & black bean salsa
4 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Taco Casserole
- Brown ground turkey. Drain any excess fat. Add taco seasoning and water and simmer 10 to 15 minutes. Add chopped onion (optional).
- Using kitchen sheers cut tacos into little pieces. Set aside.
In a seperate bowl, stir together the soup, sour cream, and Salsa.
- Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with PAM®.
Layer the ingredients into the dish as follows:
1. Shredded Tacos, 2. Ground turkey, 3. Salsa mix, and 4.Cheese.
Make 2 complete layers.
- Cover the casserole and bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven. Enjoy!
Note: The Great Value® Salsa I use is All Natural but mild. If your family likes your Mexican dishes hot add more taco seasoning or use a hotter salsa.