Virginia (Ginger) Dean
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 1/8-1/4 c
- taco seasoning
- 2/3 c
- medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 24 oz
- jar great value® white corn & black bean salsa
- 4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Taco Casserole
- 1Brown ground turkey. Drain any excess fat. Add taco seasoning and water and simmer 10 to 15 minutes. Add chopped onion (optional).
- 2Using kitchen sheers cut tacos into little pieces. Set aside.
In a seperate bowl, stir together the soup, sour cream, and Salsa.
- 3Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with PAM®.
Layer the ingredients into the dish as follows:
1. Shredded Tacos, 2. Ground turkey, 3. Salsa mix, and 4.Cheese.
Make 2 complete layers.
- 4Cover the casserole and bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven. Enjoy!
Note: The Great Value® Salsa I use is All Natural but mild. If your family likes your Mexican dishes hot add more taco seasoning or use a hotter salsa.