★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 lb pkg
- turkey meat
- 1 box
- jumbo noodles
- 2 can(s)
- of spaghetti sauce, 1 flavor of two different kinds is best
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 2 tsp
- rosemary, dried
- 2 tsp
- thyme, dried
- 1 large
- chopped onion
- 1 tsp
- ground red pepper
- 1 tsp
- 2 pkg
- of shredded cheese
OMG. SO GOOD. WE ALWAYS VARY THE SPICES. JUST ADD WHAT U LIKE. IM GIVING AN ESTIMATE OF WHAT I USE. NO GUARANTEES HOW MUCH IS RIGHT. CUZ IT VARIES ON HOW MUCH OF THINGS U LIKE.
How to Make Stuffed Noodles
- 1boil noodles as directed. when about done the way u like cool off under cold water using a strainer to cool them down. so they wont cook more than that.
- 2in a large pan, biggest u have on hand. add a bit of water. just enough to cover the bottom. the water helps to cook the meat without it sticking or burning. but, all the more keep an eye on it. and add the turkey meat. when cooking, separate the meat with ur spatula. and after it starts to break snd crumble. sir it till done. add spices and onion. and cook a few more minutes. making sure that the spices and onion are getting well mixed in. set aside.
- 3in a large glass pan, which is best cuz of non stickness factor. add some of one or both sauces to bottom of pan. making sure to cover it on the bottom a little. i do thsi, so the sauce is everywhere, literally. because most of the time it doesnt go where its supposed to.
- 4now for the fun. grab one of the noodles and stuff it with the meat mixture. at least two spoonfulls in each. basically depending on how big ur noodles are and how stuffed u want them. setting of course each one in the pan when filled. (if u cooked the whole box of noodles, and that alot. make sure to have a count of how many u cooked before u pick ur pan to use. i used the biggest i have as i believe i said. because this family can eat alot of these. LoL.)
- 5once all noodles are filled. cover generously with sauce. we love alot of sauce. but do as u please with urs. (especially making sure to cover the sudes of the noodles at the edges of the pan. dont want a dry noodle.)
- 6set in oven and heat until the sauce looks sorta dry. hope u underatand this. u dont want it totally dry. just basicallly heated thoroughly.
- 7once this is done, take out and add the amont of shredded cheese u like.
- 8set back in oven and cook until cheese is melted.
- 9serve. the reason i said it varies. is because of the individual needs of the people eating. i usually use about 24 noodles for to feed a family of 7. but, with mine its more like the entire box. which i believe is about more than 30 noodles. use ur best judgement of how the people ur cooking for eat. so that way u can be prepared.
- 10and before i finish, i just wanted to say, we always like a little extra cheese on top of ours. which is why i said two bags of shredded cheese.