Slow Cooker Lemon Turkey Breast
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 lbbone-in turkey breast
2 Tbspchopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
2 Tbspchopped fresh oregano (or 1 teaspoon dried)
2 Tbspdijon mustard
1/2 cwhite wine
2 clovegarlic, peeled and minced
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Slow Cooker Lemon Turkey Breast
- Grate zest from lemons, and juice them.
- Mix zest and juice with remaining marinade ingredients.
- Place turkey in a nonmetallic bowl. Spoon marinade over turkey, turning to coat breast. Cover and refrigerate several hours, or (preferably) overnight. Turn breast occasionally.
- To cook, place turkey and marinade in the slow cooker, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until tender.
- Serve hot, or to use for salads or sandwiches, cool; cover and refrigerate.
Slice or chop.