★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground turkey breast or lean ground beef
- 10 oz pkg frozen corn, thawed
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes w/ green bell peppers and onion, undrained
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican-style cheese
- 1 bag(s)
- corn chips
- light sour cream as garnish
How to Make Skillet fiesta pie
- 1Spray a lg skillet w/ cooking spray if using ground turkey. If using beef, you don't need the spray. Place over med-high heat.
- 2Brown the turkey or beef. Add corn, diced tomatoes w/ the juices, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- 3Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 20 mins, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle w/ cheese, cook until cheese is melted. Arrange chips around edge of skillet and serve w/ sour cream and chips.