Sherried Turkey Casserole
This recipe has been adopted and slightly revised to suit my family. I think you will enjoy this recipe.
10 ozcan cream of potato soup
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
3 Tbspdry sherry
2 crice, cooked
1 1/2 cturkey, cooked and chopped
1/4 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
2 Tbsponion, chopped
How to Make Sherried Turkey Casserole
- Combine soup, milk, cheese, and sherry in large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add rice, turkey, pepper and onions.
- Continue to cook until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- NOTE: May substitute homemade white sauce or cream of chicken soup for potato soup.