Roasted Turkey Thighs and Stuffing
4bone-in, skin on turkey thighs (1 lb. each)
4 cprepared stuffing mix, or homemade
4 Tbspolive oil
1 tspground black pepper
2 tspherbes de provence
How to Make Roasted Turkey Thighs and Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a large baking dish (big enough to hold 4 thighs) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place prepared stuffing in baking dish.
- Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over skin of each thigh.
- Arrange turkey thighs on top of stuffing, skin side up.
- Sprinkle thighs with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Bake for 1 hour, 20 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160F. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice meat from bones and serve with stuffing.