Roasted Turkey Thighs and Stuffing
How to Make Roasted Turkey Thighs and Stuffing
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a large baking dish (big enough to hold 4 thighs) with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Place prepared stuffing in baking dish.
- 3Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over skin of each thigh.
- 4Arrange turkey thighs on top of stuffing, skin side up.
- 5Sprinkle thighs with salt, pepper and herbs.
- 6Bake for 1 hour, 20 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160F. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice meat from bones and serve with stuffing.