Don't let the cinnamon and curry powder scare you away! These spices combined produced a slightly sweet flavor that compliment the remaining ingredients of this recipe.
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 tspcurry powder
1/2 tspsea salt
1/2 largesweet potato
1 lbground turkey
1/2 lbgreen beans, fresh
1 lbbrussels sprouts
1 mediumbell pepper, any color
How to Make Paleo Skillet
- Place extra virgin olive oil into the bottom of a large skillet or dutch oven, and heat over medium heat.
- Add garlic, salt, cinnamon, curry powder, and sweet potatoes to the pan. Let sauté for 1 minute to allow the garlic to release its flavor.
- Add ground turkey to skillet. Mix thoroughly, and allow it to sauté over medium heat.
- While the sweet potato and turkey mixture starts to brown, clean and slice the green beans, Brussels sprouts, and bell pepper.
- Once vegetables are cleaned and prepped, add to skillet.
- Cover skillet and allow mixture to cook until all vegetables are fork tender.
- Serve and enjoy!