1 jar(s)10 1/2 oz turkey gravy
2 mediumonions, halved and then sliced
1 box6 oz. turkey or chicken range-top stuffing mix w/seasoning packet
2turkey thighs (about 1 lb each), skin and excess fat removed
2 cfrozen cut green beans
How to Make One-Pot Thanksgiving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour turkey gravy into a 4 - 5 qt dutch oven. Stir in onions and contents of seasoning packet from stuffing mix.
- Add turkey thighs and turn to coat with gravy. Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Turn thighs over. Stir frozen green beans into gravy. If you desire you could add a little white wine to the pot at this point also. Cover and bake 1 hour longer or until thighs are done.
- With a slotted spoon, remove thighs and green beans to serving platter. Spoon a little of the gravy over the thighs. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Pour remaining gravy from pan into a 2-cup measure. Add water to the 1 2/3-cup mark. Pour back into dutch oven, bring to a boil and stir in stuffing.
- Cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and add to serving platter.