My Delicious Turkey Cobb Sandwich
2 Tbspreduced fat mayonnaise
8 slicetoasted wheat bread
4 smallgreen leaf lettuce leaves
6 ozshaved deli turkey
1peeled fresh avocado, sliced thin
4precooked bacon slices
2hard boiled eggs, sliced
How to Make My Delicious Turkey Cobb Sandwich
- Cook four slices of bacon until crisp, drain and set aside.
- Hard boil two large eggs a day ahead and place in your refrigerator or you can purchase boiled eggs in your store to save time. It would make preparation quick and easy.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly over each of four slices of wheat bread.
- Layer each evenly with lettuce and next five ingredients.
- Top with the remaining slices and cut each sandwich in half diagonally and serve.