My Delicious Turkey Cobb Sandwich
- 2 Tbsp
- reduced fat mayonnaise
- 8 slice
- toasted wheat bread
- 4 small
- green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 slice
- 6 oz
- shaved deli turkey
- peeled fresh avocado, sliced thin
- precooked bacon slices
- hard boiled eggs, sliced
How to Make My Delicious Turkey Cobb Sandwich
- 1Cook four slices of bacon until crisp, drain and set aside.
- 2Hard boil two large eggs a day ahead and place in your refrigerator or you can purchase boiled eggs in your store to save time. It would make preparation quick and easy.
- 3Spread mayonnaise evenly over each of four slices of wheat bread.
- 4Layer each evenly with lettuce and next five ingredients.
- 5Top with the remaining slices and cut each sandwich in half diagonally and serve.