Makeover for Leftover Turkey Casserole
I was given this a long time ago by a co worker of my sister, Mary Ann.
1 cchicken broth, or turkey broth, if you saved any.
10 3/4 ozcan cram mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup
3 ccubed cooked turkey
8 ozcan water chestnuts, sliced
6 ozpackage long grain and wild rice mix
4 ozjar mushrooms, stem and pieces
2 ozjar pimento, diced
1/2 conions, finely diced
1 tspsoy sauce
6 ozcream cheese
How to Make Makeover for Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350, and spray a large 3 quaart casserole with non stick spray.
- In a sauce pan combine the milk, chicken broth, and cream cheese, cook over med high heat until cream cheese melts.
- In a large bowl add all remaining ingredients, stir well to combine.
- Pour into prepared casserole and bake for 30 minutes, give a stir, and continue to bake anoither 30 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Check from time to time to see if you need to add more chicken broth