- 1 lb
- ground turkey breast
- 12 oz jar ortega medium or hot salsa
- 1 c
- frozen corn kernels
- 3/4 c
- light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 2 c
- baked tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Low-fat nacho casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 8" square pan w/ cooking spray. In lg skillet, over medium heat, brown ground turkey, crumbling the meat as you cook.
- 2Stir in salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder. stir until well mixed.
- 3Layer 1/2 the turkey mix in bottom of pan. Then layer mix w/ 1/2 the chips and cheese. Repeat w/ layers. Bake 20 mins, or until heated through. I serve w/ light sour cream.