- 8 oz
- spaghetti cooked & drained
- 1 (8oz) pkg
- italian cheese (5 cheese blend ) is what i had
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper
- 1 jar(s)
- or can pizza sauce
- 8 (oz)
- meatballs (frozen is all i had)
- 1 pkg
- mixed peppers for stir fry is what i had on hand
How to Make Lil This Lil That
- 1In a large bowel,combine spaghetti,eggs,1 cup cheese,salt & pepper. Spray your skillet with non stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. spred spaghetti mixturein; cook until bottom is slightly crisp, about 5 min.
- 2pour pizza over top spaghetti mixture.top with 1/2 cup cheese,meatballs and peppers mixturethen remaining cheese.
- 3cover and cook until heated thru and your cheese is melted 5 mins or so. Remove from heat let stand covered 5 more minsbefore serving.