1 lbturkey breast
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/2 tspdried oregeno
1/2 tspdried basil
1/2 tspdried minced onion
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspdried parsley
1/2bay leaves, dried
1/2 pkgitalian salad dressing mix
1 1/2 cwater
How to Make Italian Turkey
- Bring all ingredients (except turkey)to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Pour over turkey breast in a crockpot.
- Cook on high for 2 hrs or low for 3-4 hrs
- Remove bay leaf (discard), remove & shred turkey, place turkey back in crockpot. Mix all together.
- Serve on Orawheats for healthy twist or rolls.