HONEY LIME TURKEY SALAD PLATE
1 mediumboneless skinless chicken breasts
24red grapes sliced in half
4romane lettuce leaves
·grated american cheese
1 Tbsplime juice
1/2 cplain yogurt
1 tspolive oil
·sliced avacado for r garnish
How to Make HONEY LIME TURKEY SALAD PLATE
- Cook chicken breasts until done. Let cool and julienne separate into 4 equel parts.
- Slice peaches and separate into 4 equel parts.
- Cut grapes in half separate into 4 equel parts 6 halves per serving
- Put lettuce leaves an plate. Mix peaches and grapes together.
- Put chicken on lettuce leaf put mixed peaches and grapes on chicken.
- FOR DRESSING
- Add honey, yogurt, lime juice mix well add olive oil mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, not much. Sprinkle with grated cheese