HONEY LIME TURKEY SALAD PLATE
- 1 medium
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- peaches sliced
- red grapes sliced in half
- romane lettuce leaves
- grated american cheese
- 1/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 1/2 c
- plain yogurt
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- sliced avacado for r garnish
How to Make HONEY LIME TURKEY SALAD PLATE
- 1Cook chicken breasts until done. Let cool and julienne separate into 4 equel parts.
- 2Slice peaches and separate into 4 equel parts.
- 3Cut grapes in half separate into 4 equel parts 6 halves per serving
- 4Put lettuce leaves an plate. Mix peaches and grapes together.
- 5Put chicken on lettuce leaf put mixed peaches and grapes on chicken.
- 6FOR DRESSING
- 7Add honey, yogurt, lime juice mix well add olive oil mix well.
- 8Drizzle dressing over salad, not much. Sprinkle with grated cheese