- 2-1/2 c
- pepperidge farms stuffing mix, i used the herbed mix
- 1 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 lb
- ground turkey breast
- onion, chopped
- 14.5 oz can whole-peeled tomatoes, cut up
- 8 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large
- green bell peppers, cut lengthwise into quarters
How to Make Healthy stuffed pepper casserole
- 1Heat oven to 400. Spray a 2-quart baking dish w/ cooking spray. In bowl, stir together 1/4 cup stuffing mix w/ butter.
- 2Spray a lg skillet w/cooking spray, place over med-high heat. Add ground turkey and onions. Cook until browned. Add in tomatoes and corn and stir to mix. Gently stir in 1 cup stuffing mix.
- 3Arrange peppers, cut side up in baking dish. Spoon turkey mix into peppers. Cover, bake 20 mins. Uncover and sprinkle w/ remaining stuffing and melted butter. Bake, uncovered 5 mins.