Healthy and Delicious Turkey Meatloaf
I'm an insulin dependent diabetic-so I need low sugar, complex carbohydrate dishes. I think this fits the bill, with delicious results!
I particularly like leftovers the next day on whole wheat bread as a sandwich.
1 lblean ground turkey
3/4 cbread crumbs, whole wheat, store bought or homemade, can be dry or soft fresh
1small onion, finely chopped
1/2 cmanwich brand sauce
1/2 cmilk, any kind
2 tspworcestershire sauce
1/4 tspdry mustard
1/8 tsppoultry seasoning
How to Make Healthy and Delicious Turkey Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 F. and spray a 8 1/2" by 4 1/2" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Put into prepared pan and even out meat in pan. Spread top with more sauce to taste.
- Place in oven for 1 hour or until an instant read thermometer registers 160 F.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Remove from pan, slice and enjoy!