Greek Style Turkey Burgers
How to Make Greek Style Turkey Burgers
- 1Mix all of the ingredients except the feta in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- 2Divide the meat into 8 chunks. Roll 1 chunk into a ball and then press it out into the shape of a patty in the palm of your hand.
- 3Press the feta on top of the meat patty. Take another chunk and form a patty with it as well, and then press on top of the feta covered one. Repeat with the rest of the meat.
- 4Fry on medium heat for about ten minutes, until well browned. Flip over and fry for another ten minutes or so. Make sure that the meat is well cooked. If you cook it on too high of a heat it might burn on the outside but might not be done on the inside.
- 5When the weather is right we grill these Greek Burgers outside on the grill, either way they are delicious.