Gluten Free Turkey & Chili Meatloaf
1 1/3 lbground turkey
1/2 crolled oats (make sure they're gluten free)
1/2 tspsea salt
1/8 tspfresh ground black pepper
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
1/3 corganic chili sauce
1/2 tspground oregano
1/2 tspground thyme
1/2 cfresh chopped sweet onion
2 mediumcelery stocks, fine chop
4 sliceturkey bacon, cut in half
How to Make Gluten Free Turkey & Chili Meatloaf
- Spray an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2" meat loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. You can also use a 9 X 5" loaf pan if you don't have a smaller one.
- Grind the oats up in a coffee mill to a rough powder. Don't over process, you still want some chunks of oats in there.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, except the bacon together in a large bowl.
- Put the turkey mixture into your loaf pan and even it out so it's flat on top.
- Lay the turkey bacon out flat and cut in half and lay on top of the meat loaf so the whole top is covered.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes until cooked through or the internal temperature is 165'F.