Fruited turkey salad
It is very refreshing, especially served with a small salad and french bread.
- 2 1/2 c
- chilled turkey breast or turkey meat, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple tidbits, drained, juice reserved
- 3 Tbsp
- orange juice, thawed concentrate
- 1/2 c
- pineapple juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- mayonnaise or miracle whip
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- ginger (powdered
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp
- apple (large) i prefer jonagold, choped into 1/2 in cubes
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- pecans, in pieces or walnuts in pieces
TO MAKE IT EASIER - I FOUND TURKEY CHUNKS IN THE REFRIGERATED SECTION
How to Make Fruited turkey salad
- 1Pour apples, pineapple into a bowl.
- 2Mix together the mayonnaise, orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice, ginger and pepper.
- 3Add turkey to the fruit.
- 4Pour sauce over the mixture.
Refrigerate and allow salad to marry tastes for about an hour
- 5Serve over chopped salad or chopped lettuce, adding 1 TB pecans over the top.
Add warmed french bread, veggie tray, iced tea or iced herbal tea for a nice lunch or dinner