Fiesta Meat Loaf
1 1/4 lbground turkey
1 1/2 conion, chopped
1 Tbspgarlic, minced
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 cquick oats
1/3 cfresh parsley, chopped fine
1/4 cmuir glen mild salsa
1/2 cplain yogurt
1 largeegg, lightly beaten
How to Make Fiesta Meat Loaf
- Heat the oven to 400'F.
- In a non-stick fry pan, cook the onion and garlic in a little oil over moderate heat.
- Stir continuously until onion is soft, this should take 2-3 minutes.
- Put the onion and garlic in a large mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Lightly oil a loaf pan and place the turkey mixture in it to the top.
- Bake 55 minutes until the meatloaf reaches 170'F.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes at least before slicing.