- 1 lb
- ground turkey breast
- 4 slice
- part-skim mozzarella cheese
- whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1/4 c
- sun-dried tomato pesto
- spinach leaves as a topping
- onion slices as a topping
- tomato slices as a topping, optional
How to Make Easy grilled Italian tukey burgers
- 1Divide the turkey into 4-4 oz patties. Oil grill grates, set on medium-high heat.
- 2Grill burgers until no longer pink inside, about 5 nmins per side. Place a slice of cheese on each burger, shut off grill. Close lid and let the cheese melt.
- 3Lightly toast the buns. Spread neach bun w/ 1 tbsp pesto, top w/ burger. Top burger w/ spinach leaves, onion slices and if you want a tomato slice.