Crockpot Meditteranean Turkey
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largeonion, chopped
1/2 ckalamata (greek) olives, chopped
1/2 csun dried tomatoes, chopped
1/2fresh lemon, juiced
1 tspdried oregano
1/4 tspground pepper
14-6 lb fresh turkey breast
3 clovechopped fresh garlic
3/4 cchicken stock
How to Make Crockpot Meditteranean Turkey
- Combine first 9 ingredients in crock pot.
- Add 1/2 of the chicken broth. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours or HIGH for 4-4 1/2 hours.
- Combine remaining broth and flour with a whisk in small bowl and add to crock pot.
- Cook additional 30 minutes.
- Slice turkey on cutting board or shred it. You can serve it over mashed potatoes or as a sandwich on crusty rolls.