- onions, diced according to your desire
- 1-2 stalk(s)
- celery, diced to your desire
- carrots, chopped
- 1/2 -1
- turkey breast, raw
- salt and pepper, parsley flakes to taste, paprika
How to Make Crock Pot Turkey Breast
- 1Spray the inside of your crock pot with Pam. Layer the fresh, diced vegetables on the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Depending on the size of your Crock Pot and your family, place the 1/2 to 1 whole turkey breast on top of the veggies.
(There's just the two of us, so I ask my supermarket butcher to cut a frozen turkey breast in half. Then I have enough to cook two seperate times. And it's the perfect size for my crock pot.)
- 3Sprinkle the seasonings, to taste on top of the turkey. Do not add any water or liquid. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours
- 4When you get home from work, you will find your home filled with the wonderful smell of Thanksgiving. The crock pot will be full with a wonderful flavored broth that you can use for gravy or even for turkey soup tomorrow.
- 5I plan my side dishes, so that I can have dinner on the table in 15-20 minutes.