- 1 can(s)
- (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- turkey kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 c
- uncooked long grain rice
- 1 pkg
- (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 jar(s)
- (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 c
- (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Colorful Kielbasa
- 1Combine the soup, water and butter in a large skillet and bring to a boil. Add the Turkey Kielbasa and the rice. Cover and simmer for 18 minutes or until rice is just about tender.
- 2Stir the pea's and mushroom's and continue to simmer for 15 minutes longer until the rice is tender. Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese. Cover and let stand until the cheese is melted.
9 points per serving (1 cup)
- 31 serving (1 cup) equals 481 calories, 30 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 1,459 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.