BBQ ground turkey casserole w/ cornbread topping
- 1-1/2 lb
- ground turkey breast
- 1 large
- onion, diced
- green bell pepper, diced
- 1 c
- drained whole corn kernels, from a frozen pkg or can
- 1/2 c
- favorite bbq sauce
- 1 c
- drained diced tomatoes
- 8.9 oz pkgs jiffy cornbread mix
How to Make BBQ ground turkey casserole w/ cornbread topping
- 1Heat oven to 400. Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish w/ cooking spray. Cook ground turkey in lg skillet over med-high heat until browned.
- 2Add onion, green bell pepper and tomatoes. Cook until veggies are tender. Stir in BBQ sauce.Spread mix into bottom of baking dish.
- 3Prepare cornbread as directed on pkg. Spread batter evenly over turkey mix. Bake 20-25 min, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.