1 pkglarge flour tortillas
1 pkg(12 oz.) vegetarian crumbles
1 can(s)vegetarian refried beans
1 can(s)(10 oz.) ro*tel mild tomatoes with green chilies
1 1/2 ccooked white rice
1 pkgortega burrito seasoning
1 bag(s)(8 oz.) shredded mexican cheese
2 Tbspcanola oil
How to Make Vegetarian Burritos
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch rectangular baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the crumbles until no longer frozen.
- Add tomatoes & green chiles, Green chiles, and Burrito seasoning mix. Stir until well combined. Mix in white rice.
- Spread the center of tortilla with refried beans. Then spoon on crumble & rice mixture. Sprinkle generously with cheese. Fold over ends and roll like a burrito. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. canola oil in clean no stick skillet. Place burritos seam side down in pan. Brown the burritos on each side Place burritos in baking dish.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes. Serve hot with a nice green salad.